Flames blaze through restaurant after cooking-device explodes.

CHINA – In a restaurant in the South of China CCTV captured the moment some kind of cooking-device exploded, setting the whole restaurant on fire.

The camera shows a large amount of smoke suddenly appearing in the main area of the restaurant. Three men are seen rushing away quickly. After 10 seconds, the restaurant burst into flames, and some people are seen to fleeing with fire burning their clothes.

Read more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCUTNl0Lx7c

You might be interested in

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *