Phone explodes in man’s face while changing the battery.

TIANJIN, CHINA – CCTV shows a man and a woman running out of the repair shop quickly as a ball of fire suddenly emerged from a phone they were opening to change the battery.

According to reports, the man bought a battery online and borrowed tools from the repair shop to try to change the battery in his iPhone.

The event took place in the city of Tianjin on December 6.

Read more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHkZ-lKtbes

You might be interested in

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *